BOARD OF DIRECTORS
J.P. Bramhall, M.D.
- Team Physician and Orthopedic Surgeon, Texas A&M University
- American Sports Medicine Institute Fellowship, Birmingham, AL
- Former NCAA Division I Baseball Player, Texas A&M University
Paul Batista, J.D.
- Associate Professor of Sport Law, Texas A&M University
- Former County Judge of Burleson County, TX
- Former professional baseball and player agent
- Former NCAA baseball player, Trinity University
Paul Keiper, Ed.D.
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Sport Management, Texas A&M University
- Former high school athletic director, assistant principal, and coach
BOARD OF DIRECTORS (KATY)
Gregg Bennett, Ed.D.
- Professor of Sport Management, Texas A&M University
- ormer NCAA baseball player, Tennessee Tech University
- Former NCAA baseball coach, Auburn University
- ounder of Twelve Baseball (established 2007)
- Education Administrator, Katy ISD
- Former high school teacher and baseball coach, Katy ISD
- Former NCAA baseball player, University of Mississippi
- Former professional player, Texas Rangers, Miami Marlins
Mike Johnston, M.S.
- Former President, Texas High School Coaches Association
- Former high school teacher and football coach, Katy ISD
- Former NCAA football player, Stephen F. Austin University
- Inductee, Greater Houston Football Association Hall of Honor
- Inductee, Texas High School Coaches Hall of Honor
- Inductee, Meienke Car Care Bowls' Gridiron Legends
Kevin Hodge - Director of Operations
A 1995 graduate of Bryan High School, Kevin's local heritage in the Bryan/College Station community runs deep. His grandfather (Bill) attended Texas A&M on a baseball scholarship before going to Europe to fight in WWII. His father (Billy), also a Bryan High School graduate, attended Texas A&M and played baseball, football, and basketball for the Aggies. Billy was drafted six times by MLB teams before eventually signing with the San Diego Padres. Several local publications have listed Billy as one of the top-20 best athletes in the history of the Brazos Valley. In high school Kevin was an All-State performer for the Vikings and played showcase baseball with Austin Slam. Drafted out of Bryan High by the Los Angeles Dodgers, Kevin chose to attend Texas A&M on a baseball scholarship, but later transferred to Rice University. After an all-star performance in the prestigious Cape Cod League, Kevin went on to have a 9-year professional career with the Minnesota Twins, Houston Astros, Philadelphia Phillies, and Detroit Tigers. Kevin completed his undergraduate degree at Texas A&M University in 2006, and he completed his master's degree in Sport Management in 2009. He has worked with youth ballplayers since 2000, and has coached with the Twelve since 2007. He oversees and manages all aspects of Twelve operations. Kevin has also been named an Associate Scout for the Minnesota Twins. Kevin is married to Heather and is the proud father of Austin, Ty, and Nathan.
Zach Dillon - Director of Operations in Katy
Zach was hired in 2016 to oversee all operations in Katy. Zach played collegiately at Baylor University where he picked up the 2006 Big XII Player of the Year award. He was a four-time academic all conference selection, a First Team ESPN The Magazine Academic All-American, and a 10-time member of the Big XII Conference Commisioner's Honor Roll. Zach played professionally for the Baltimore Orioles. He has coached collegiately at Baylor, Mississippi State, Iowa, and McClennan Community College. Zach also has an extensive background in camp management, recruiting, and scouting. Zach graduated Magna Cum Laude from Baylor with a Bachelor's degree in Education in 2005. He earned his Master's in Education and Sports Management. Zach resides in Katy with wife Heather, son Will (14), and son Hayden (6).
Gregg Bennett - Founder
Gregg is the founder of Twelve Baseball. Gregg’s organizational responsibilities include being an integral part of development and administrative decisions regarding the organization's brand. His playing and coaching experience is extensive having been apart of high caliber high school and college baseball programs including Tennessee Tech University and Auburn University. Gregg serves as a member on the Board of Directors for Twelve Katy and oversees the Katy Operations. Gregg is a tenured Professor in the Division of Sport Management and Director of the Center for Sport Management and Research at Texas A&M University. He is married to Sherry and is a proud father of Mathew, Bailey, McKenzie, and Cade.
Mark Mangum - Director of Camps and Youth Development
Mark is a 1997 graduate of Kingwood High School located in Northeast Houston. Mark signed a letter of Intent to play college baseball at Georgia Tech. That year, he was named a Texas All-State pitcher, as well as an All-American. After he graduated high school, Mark was drafted 18th overall in the first round of the MLB draft by the Colorado Rockies. In his first season with the Rockies, Mark was listed as having one of the organization’s strongest arms by Baseball America. In 1998, he was traded to the Montreal Expos where he was named Pitcher of the Year for the organization’s minor league Single A affiliate. While playing professionally, Mark routinely held the position of Team Chaplain. He also participated in a baseball mission trip to Australia to hold baseball clinics and share his faith with others. In 2003, Mark hung up his cleats and began his college education using the scholarship program provided by MLB. Mark graduated from Texas A&M in 2007 with his undergraduate degree. He has coached youth baseball for more than 12 years including a stint as Training Coordinator in Kingwood's Pony League and head coaching duties for high school age travel teams in the Houston area. His duties as a Twelve coach include serving as the Director of Youth Player Development and Roving Instructor. He has coached Twelve teams since he and his wife, Brittney, moved back to College Station in 2010. Mark is the proud father of his son, Stone.